30 years in existence.. there must be something I learned.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

enjoying the pain

this was written last year and posted in my Soliloquies blog..

aaarrrrgggghhhhh... is it just me or do i really enjoy pain? the kind that disappears for a while, convincing you that you're ok, and then it comes again when you least expect it, making you feel more miserable than you had before. if only someone would offer me now to erase everything from my memory, forget everyone that i've come to know, and live my life again, i would accept it in a heartbeat. if it would mean living without the tears and the pain.

this is not about him anymore, or anyone for that matter. this is about me and loneliness finally taking its toll on me. i thought i could be alone and still feel contented, happy.. but i am always missing something.

No comments: