30 years in existence.. there must be something I learned.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

finding comfort in men

if there is anything else i would confess about myself (as if i haven't bared my darkest secrets yet), it's how much i like getting attention. but not the pampering kind though, just enough to make me feel important, somehow. this is one of the reasons i am more comfortable in the company of men than women. i get intimidated by the latter, whereas the former treat me like a "princess", in a weird sort of way.


notice how i am the only female in the picture? (pic unavailable) yep, they are my batchmates in our recent company outing in bora. i could have as well taken off my bathing suit, and you wouldn't notice the difference, right? (oh, yeah.. i'm kinda "gifted" in front, so that'll be a dead give-away! sheesh!) but really, being with these men made the trip much more fun. had i stayed with the women, i would have probably spent most of my time in d' mall, scouring the shops for earrings, bags or other girly stuffs... yyiieeww! hahahaha!


i'm not really sure why, but i do get along with the opposite sex better. i'm almost convinced that i was a guy in my past life. and i do get attracted to women as well! hhhmmm.. could it be that i am........ nah! i enjoy doing the deed with a man. that, i am sure of! hahaha!


3 comments:

irisgodd3ss said...

Oooohhh... Which one??? Me too, I mostly have guy friends than girl friends. A hell of a lot of gay friends too. LOL.

imai said...

sikretong malupit! LOL.. i have gay friends too, and can actually understand and speak their language... they're cool noh? =)

me said...

i have four brothers so that's probably why most of my friends are males...including transexuals, pansexuals and drag queens...come to think of it, i've got a weird collection! but hey, they rock!