30 years in existence.. there must be something I learned.

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

finding my place


i just got back from a much needed R & R in La Union. for the first time in many years, i have experienced doing nothing but sit on a bamboo couch, smoke myself to death, drink ice cold Coke, eat to my heart's content, swim in an unpolluted sea, feel cool wind against my skin, watch the sunset, laugh like there's no tomorrow with my friends and not worry about anything at all. moments like the one i had in la union is definitely priceless. when i grow old and retire from the hustle and bustle of citylife, i would want to live by the sea and feel the rest of my years as it come and go.

i'm beginning to miss the ocean and the almost sedentary lifestyle it offers. now that i am back in manila, i can't help but feel a little desolate. i need to go back soon, before i lose myself again...


No comments: